Each N8KED product is formulated with high quality ingredients supported by clinical research, published scientific studies and patented technology.
WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE
Improves Strength & Body Composition:
May help with increasing strength, improving body composition:
- Hayes A, Cribb PJ. Effect of whey protein isolate on strength, body composition and muscle hypertrophy during resistance training. Curr Opin Clin Nutr Metab Care. 2008. 11(1): 40-4.
- Cribb PJ, Williams AD, Carey MF, Hayes A. The effect of whey isolate and resistance training on strength, body composition, and plasma glutamine. Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab. 2006. 16(5): 494-509.
- Cereda E, Turri A, Klersy C, Cappello S, et al. Whey protein isolate supplementation improves body composition, muscle strength and treatment tolerance in malnourished advanced cancer patients undergoing chemotherapy. Cancer Med. 2019. 8(16): 6923-32.
- Ulfman LH, Leusen JHW, Savelkoul HFJ, Warner JO, Joost van Neerven RJ.
- Effects of Bovine Immunoglobulins on Immune Function, Allergy and Infection. Frontiers in Nutrition. 2018.5(52).
Supports digestive health when consumed daily:
- Kalman DS, Schwartz HI, Alvarez P, Feldman S, Pezzullo JC, Krieger DR.
A Prospective, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Parallel-group Dual Site Trial to Evaluate the Effects of a Bacillus coagulans–based Product on Functional Intestinal Gas Symptoms BMC gastroenterology 2009. 9:85.
- Hun L. Bacillus coagulans Significantly Improved Abdominal Pain and Bloating in Patients With IBS Postgrad Med 2009.121:119-24.
Dolin BJ. Effects of A Proprietary Bacillus coagulans Preparation on Symptoms of Diarrhea–Predominant Irritable Bowel Syndrome Methods Find Exp Clin Pharmacol 2009. 31:655-9.
Daily consumption helps create a healthier intestinal environment, supporting immune function:
- Anaya-Loyola MA, Enciso-Moreno JA, Lopez-Ramos JE, Garcia-Marin G, Orozco Alvarez MY, Vega-Garcai AM, Mosqueda J, Garcia-Gutierrez DG, Keller D, Perez-Ramirez IF. Bacillus coagulans GBI-30, 6086 decreases upper respiratory and gastrointestinal tract symptoms in healthy Mexican scholar-aged children by modulating immune-related proteins. (2019)
- Kimmel M, Keller D, Farmer S, Warrino DE. A Controlled Clinical Trial to Evaluate the Effect of GanedenBC30 on Immunological Markers Methods Find Exp Clin Pharmacol 2010;32:129-32.
May help with protein utilization and muscle recovery:
- Keller D, Van Dinter R, Cash H, Farmer S, Venema K Bacillus coagulans GBI-30, 6086 increases plant protein digestion in a dynamic, computer-controlled in vitro model of the small intestine Benef Microbes 2017:1-6
- Jäger R, Shields KA, Lowery RP, et al. Probiotic Bacillus coagulans GBI-30, 6086 reduces exercise-induced muscle damage and increases recovery PeerJ 2016;4:e2276
- Maathuis AJ, Keller D, Farmer S, Gepner Y, Hoffman JR, Shemesh E, et al. Survival and metabolic activity of the GanedenBC30 strain of Bacillus coagulans in a dynamic in vitro model of the stomach and small intestine. Benef Microbes 2010;1:31-6.
- Gepner Y, Hoffman JR, Shemesh E, et al. The Combined Effect of Bacillus Coagulans GBI-30, 6086 and HMB Supplementation on Muscle Integrity and Cytokine Response during Intense Military Training. J Appl Physiol 2017:jap 01116 2016.
C8 MCT for increasing ketogenicity, satiety and energy intake, increase fat oxidation and enhance exercise endurance:
- Papamandjaris AA, et al. Medium chain fatty acid metabolism and energy expenditure: obesity treatment implications. Life Sci. 1998. 62: 1203–1215.
- Wang Y, et al. Medium Chain Triglycerides enhances exercise endurance through the increased mitochondrial biogenesis and metabolism. PLOS. 2018.
- Vandenberghe C, St Pierre V, Pierotti T. Tricaprylin alone increase plasma ketone response more than coconut oil or other medium-chain triglycerides: an acute crossover study in healthy adults. Curr Dev Nutr. 2017. 1(4): e000257.
- Maher T, et al. Food intake and satiety response after medium-chain triglycerides ingested as solid or liquid. Nutrients. 2019. 11(7): 1638.
- Khabbush A, Orford M, Tsai YC, et al. Neuronal decanoic acid oxidation is markedly lower than that of octanoic acid: A mechanistic insight into the medium chain triglyceride ketogenic diet. Epilepsia. 2017. 58(8): 1423.
- Nosaka N, et al. Effect of ingestion of medium chain triacylglycerols on moderate and high intensity exercise in recreational athletes. J Nutr Sci Vitaminol. 2009. 55(2): 120-5.